Windows 10 Pro 19H1 August 2019 Free Download Redstone 6
Windows 10 Pro 19H1 August 2019 Free Download Redstone 6 new and updated version for compatible hardware. It is full offline ISO setup file of Windows 10 Pro 19H1 August 2019 Free Download Redstone 6 for compatible version of systems. Windows version was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
Windows 10 Pro 19H1 August 2019 Free Download Redstone 6 Overview
Microsoft’s next big Windows 10 feature update is here. Codenamed “19H1,” and known officially as the Windows 10 August 2019 Update, this release brings with it a few new features and lots of improvements to already existing ones. . Microsoft is reworking how game downloads and installs work from the Microsoft Store. It should be much more stable and reliable now. Fixed an issue resulting in the back button in Settings and other apps becoming white text on a white background if you hovered over it. You can now read ADLaM documents and webpages with the Windows Ebrima font. You can also download Apple Xcode 10.3.
Intelligent active hours will automatically adjust your set active hours depending on whether your usage hours change to avoid missing installing an update while not interrupting your workflow. You can now manually sync the system clock with Microsoft for accurate timekeeping. You can now adjust the size of the cursor. You can now create new password-less Microsoft Accounts with just a phone number. You can also download Kali Linux 2019.1.
Features of Windows 10 Pro 19H1 August 2019 Free Download Redstone 6
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Windows 10 Pro 19H1 August 2019 Free Download Redstone 6 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Redstone 6 Features:
- A new light theme is available which turns the taskbar, Start menu, and other areas of the Windows Shell white.
- Shadows are now present under several UI elements in including XAML context menus and window popups.
- The login screen now features Acrylic blur effects.
- The Emoji Panel is now drag-able.
- Emoji 12, Kaomoji, and Symbols are available in the Emoji Panel.
- Focus Assist will now automatically turn on when entering full screen in an app.
- You can now customize quick actions directly within the Action Center.
- A new brightness slider is now present in the quick actions area in Action Center.
- The default wallpaper has been updated with lighter colors and a flatter aesthetic.
- Snip & Sketch now supports window snip for easy screenshotting of app windows.
- Start and Taskbar jump lists now feature Fluent Design reveal and blur effects.
- The power and account menus in the Start menu now includes icons.
- The Start menu default layout has been simplified, now using a single column with a cleaner setup.
- You can now unpin entire live tile groups in the Start menu.
- The File Explorer icon is now slightly darker to better fit in with the light theme.
- Game Bar has been updated with a new UI.
- Cloud Clipboard’s UI has been tweaked to better suite keyboard and mouse use.
- Taskbar jump lists will now match your taskbar color.
If you want fixed version chose DLA version while installation if that still not works for you please check instructions.
- Servicing Stack Update: KB4508433
- CumulativeUpdate: KB4505903
- Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8: KB4506991
- Flash Player Security Update: KB4503308
- .NET Framework 3.5
- Defender Updates
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- English [US]
- (Use attached Rufus USB-tool to make UEFI-bootable)
- Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10.0 (Microsoft DaRT)
- install.wim compressed to recovery format (install.esd) Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus, (attached) or burn to DVD-R at slow speed.
LANGUAGE: ENGLISH U.S, but you can always change language to any by following this guide
You can use Rufus to make bootable USB to install windows download Rufus from here.
Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus or burn to DVD-R at slow speed.
System Requirements for Windows 10 Pro 19H1 August 2019
Before you install Windows 10 Pro 19H1 August 2019 Free Download Redstone 6 you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 2 GB for 32-bit or 4 GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 16 GB for 64-bit or 32-bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 Pro 19H1 August 2019 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Windows 10 Pro 19H1 August 2019 Free Download Redstone 6
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_Windows_10_Pro_19H1_2019_x64.zip
- Download File Size: 4.9 GB (because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Bootable ISO File
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
How to Install Windows 10 Pro 19H1 August 2019 Free Download Redstone 6
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
Windows 10 Pro 19H1 August 2019 Free Download Redstone 6
Click on below button to start Windows 10 Pro 19H1 August 2019 Free Download Redstone 6. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Windows 10 Pro 19H1 August 2019. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of system hardware.
- Windows 10 Redstone 6 1903 May 2019 Free Download
- Windows 10 19H1 All in One ISO June 2019 Free Download
- Windows 10 Pro Redstone 4 August 2018 Free Download
- Windows 10 Pro Redstone 5 1809 April 2019 Free Download
- Windows 10 Pro 1809 x86 November 2018 ISO Free Download
- Windows 10 Pro 1809 x64 November 2018 ISO Free Download