VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.8 Free Download
VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.8 Free Download new and latest version for windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.8 Free Download for compatible version of windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.8 Free Download Overview
VMware ThinApp is designed to deliver virtualized instances of applications in order to help IT administrators with software migration to a newer operating system and eliminate specific conflicts and compatibility issues. Using this program you can create an initial baseline of your system, deploy or package software, check for specific differences. Configuration of the project settings is also available. Before starting the virtualization procedure VMware ThinApp scans your hard-drive and file registry to create a baseline of your system. This operation should be done with a clean operating system, in order to avoid compatibility problems. You can also download VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.3 Build 9474260 + Player.
Once the virtualized bundle is finished you can export it as an EXE or MSI and run it on multiple versions of Microsoft Windows without repackaging it. The result can also be compressed, which decreases the file size and therefore makes it easier to share and use on multiple devices. The final output files are isolated one from each other and from the operating system, so any installation conflicts (if they exist) are eliminated. The application provides an intuitive, wizard-driven interface for packaging software and its settings into a single executable file that can easily be used on multiple Windows operating systems for ultimate portability. In addition, the program can be used for increasing mobility deploy, maintain and use various items directly on USB storage devices.. You also may like to download Twinmotion 2018.
Features of VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.8 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.8 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Application isolation: Isolated applications run in a virtual bubble in restricted user accounts without requiring any host
- Modification: Deploy Office 97, 2003, 2007, and .NET applications on the same OS without conflict as the applications run independent of one another.
- Zero-runtime execution: With no installed agent, no footprint is left on the endpoint device. Applications run directly from the compressed state without first caching data to the hard disk, achieving better performance and security of data.
- 100% User Mode execution: Client runs on locked-down, unmanaged “kiosk” PCs without Admin rights to execute applications, enabling it to be used on managed and unmanaged PC.
- Block-by-block network streaming: Applications virtualized execute once the minimum amount of code required to run the application is available in the desktop’s memory. For example, less than 10% of Microsoft Office needs to be physically streamed to the client in order for it to run. LAN streaming has an average start-up time of just a few seconds.
- Sandbox environments for terminal services: Provide sandboxing for applications running in a terminal services environment so that multiple users can run their own sandboxed application without affecting each other. If one instance of the application tries to make system-wide changes, other users running the same applications are not affected.
- 64-bit operating system support: Enables applications to be virtualized and run on 64-bit systems.
- Execution on thin clients: Tested and certified to run virtualized applications on Windows XP-based thin clients.
- Compatibility with a broad range of applications:
- Proven deployments on simple-to-complex applications ranging from basic Microsoft Office to custom applications with Java or .NET.
- Active Directory integration: VMware ThinApp does not require any distribution, streaming, or activation servers or agents. It works with AD, ESD enforcement tools, and open protocols so no additional hardware, software licenses and ongoing maintenance costs for backend infrastructure is required.
- Execution from USB key with portable profiles/user settings: Enable a user to run critical applications from a USB key while maintaining corporate security requirements.
- Integration with 3rd-party application management solutions: Creates .MSI and/or .EXE file that plugs into existing electronic software delivery systems (Inventory, Configuration Management Database, Definitive Software Library, Packagers) without additional integrations required.
- Application Sync: Enables application updates for mobile users as well as third parties on the corporate extranet, ensuring availability of the latest version of the application, reducing patch risks to machines that are taken off the network. Update virtual applications via http/https over the LAN or WAN leveraging existing software delivery systems.
- Application Link: Allows packaged applications to dynamically establish dependencies (“links”) with other packaged applications. Administers create separate packages of interdependent components such as Java or .NET runtimes and the applications that rely on them. Each component is delivered independently while sharing resources across multiple ThinApp packages.
- Package it once, deliver to many: Execute a packaged application on Windows NT, Windows PE, or XP Embedded without retesting or repackaging the application for each operating system.
- System snapshots: Provides administrators with a rapid three-step process for pre- and post-install system states for packaging simplicity and for supporting applications that require a reboot during the installation process.
- ISV embeddable: Organizations can deliver their custom application throughout their extranet using VMware ThinApp application virtualization technology.
System Requirements for VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.8 Free Download
Before you install VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.8 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- OS : windows 7 x64, windows 8 x64, windows 10 x64
- Processor: 2.4 GHz (Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB or higher (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280×768. (Dedicated, at least 512MB VRAM recommended)
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation
VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.8 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.8 Free Download
- Setup File Name: _igetintopc.com_VMware_ThinApp_Enterprise_5.rar
- Size: 17 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developers: VMware Inc
How to Install VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.8 Free Download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.8 Free Download
Click on below button to start VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.8 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.8. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of windows.