VirtualBox 6 with Extensions Free Download
VirtualBox 6 with Extensions Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of VirtualBox 6 with Extensions Free Download for supported version of Windows.
VirtualBox 6 with Extensions Free Download Overview
VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2. See “About VirtualBox” for an introduction. You can also download VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.2 Free Download with Player.
Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows, Linux, Macintosh, and Solaris hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4, 2.6, 3.x and 4.x), Solaris and OpenSolaris, OS/2, and OpenBSD. VirtualBox is being actively developed with frequent releases and has an ever growing list of features, supported guest operating systems and platforms it runs on. VirtualBox is a community effort backed by a dedicated company: everyone is encouraged to contribute while Oracle ensures the product always meets professional quality criteria. You can also download VMware Workstation Pro 15.
Features of VirtualBox 6 with Extensions Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of VirtualBox 6 with Extensions Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Virtualization core: support Shanghai/Zhaoxin CPUs.
- User interface: handle command line arguments to VirtualBox correctly
- User interface: improvements to machine manager window, virtual optical disk creator, storage selector window and log viewer window
- User interface: various small fixes and improvements
- Audio: implemented time scheduling for the AC’97 device emulation to keep audio and video in sync
- Graphics: basic support for VMSVGA graphics device in virtual machines using EFI
- Network: fix occasional NATNet crashes
- Network: worked around problems in certain PCnet drivers on old operating systems
- Serial: fixed connecting to pseudo terminals on POSIX hosts (6.0.0 regression; bug #18319)
- Linux hosts and guests: fix for building kernel modules against Linux 5.0. Thank you Kyle Laker
System Requirements for VirtualBox 6 with Extensions Free
Before you install VirtualBox 6 with Extensions Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
In the world of virtualization, the physical machine on which you will install VirtualBox is called the host system and its operating system is called the host operating system. In order to install and run Oracle VirtualBox, the host system and the host operating system must meet certain requirements:
- Processor: Any recent Intel or AMD processor should do.
- Memory: Depending on what guest operating systems you want to run, you will need at least 512 MB of RAM. Basically, you will need whatever your host operating system needs to run comfortably, plus the amount that the guest operating system needs.
- Hard disk space: IDE, SATA, and SCSI hard drives are supported. VirtualBox doesn’t need much space, but you need to plan out how much the host OS needs and how much you need for the guest OS.
Optical CD-ROM and DVD
- IDE, SCSI, and SATA optical drives are supported.
- CD-ROM and DVD drives are supported.
- ISO disk image files are supported.
Supported guest operating system.
- A guest OS is the operating system installed inside a virtual machine. Many operating systems are supported for use in VirtualBox, such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, FreeBSD, Debian, etc.
VirtualBox 6 with Extensions Free Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: VirtualBox 6 with Extensions Free Download
- Download File Name:
- Download File Size: 206 MB. 21 MB (because of constant update from back-end file size may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install VirtualBox 6 with Extensions Free Download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
VirtualBox 6 with Extensions Free Download
Click on below button to start VirtualBox 6 with Extensions Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for VirtualBox 6 with Extensions Free. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.