Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12 Free Download
Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12 new and updated version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12 Free Download for compatible version of Windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problem.
Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12 Free Download Overview
Sante DICOM Viewer Pro is not a “yet another DICOM viewer” constructed with freely available libraries such as dcmtk, itk and vtk, like hundreds of other DICOM viewers which differ from each other only in the appearance, menus, panels and dialog boxes. It is a unique program with unique capabilities, designed and developed in-house by us, from the ground up, with the most advanced programming tools and it is the result of research and development on DICOM imaging of the last two decades. You can also download MedCalc 20.
Sante DICOM Viewer Pro is a professional DICOM viewer, anonymizer, converter, PACS client, mini PACS server, patient CD/DVD burner (with viewer) and much more. It is compatible with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008. Sante DICOM Viewer Pro has been developed since 1999 and it is one of the most popular professional DICOM viewers worldwide. You can also download Mestrelab Research Mnova 14.
Features of Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Powerful 2D/3D DICOM workstation and viewer
- Perpetual license that never expires.
- Free updates and free technical support for product’s lifetime
- PACS client that supports all the DICOM network services (C-FIND SCU/SCP, C-MOVE SCU/SCP, C-STORE SCU/SCP, C-GET SCU/SCP, C-ECHO SCU/SCP)
- It can be used as a mini PACS server as well
- (the number of stored patients/studies depends on disk size only)
- Migration tool for file transferring from other DICOM viewers
- Command line switches for integration with PACS servers (learn more…)
- Easy to use with native Windows “look and feel”
- Support of all charsets (latin, chinese, japanese, korean, cyrillic, arabic, greek, turkish, etc.)
- Creation of 3D model by the Isosurface technique
- Creation of 3D model by the Transfer Function (Volume rendering) technique
- Creation of 3D model by the Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP) technique
- On-line, case sensitive help
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types.
- Supports also jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, png, and bitmap image formats
- Dual monitor support (new in version 10, learn more…)
- Structured Report support (new in version 10.3)
- Built-in DICOM File Editor
- Built-in DICOM Multi-File Editor
- Full support of DICOMDIRs (view, open, create, edit, image/series selection for viewing or/and for transferring in another folder)
- Built-in Anonymizer (Patient data de-identification, suitable as well for avoiding issues with the GDPR regulation 2016/679 of EU)
- Scout image/localizer support
- Support for Overlays
- Study comparison side-by-side
- Attachment of PDF report files to studies
- Encapsulated PDF DICOM file support
- Printing to DICOM printers and Windows printers
- Creation of DICOM CD/DVD disks with viewer
- Support of Epson and Primera CD/DVD Disk Publishers (robots)
- Advanced ROI selection tools (free hand, magic wand, eye-dropper, rectangle, circle, ellipse, polygon)
- Statistical analysis of ROIs (pixel count, min value, max value, mean value, standard deviation, area, volume)
- Synchronized frame view between the series
- Synchronized level-window between the series
- Synchronized field of view between the series
- Measurement tools (distance, angle, cobb angle, polyline, area, volume)
- Ultrasound region calibration module support (calibrated Ultrasound measurements)
- Annotation texts and arrows
- Interpolated (smooth) zoom and advanced zoom tools (e.g. zoom dynamic, zoom window)
- Comparison of DICOM files tag by tag
- Built-in Hexadecimal File Editor
- Built-in Hexadecimal DICOM Viewer
- File searching with criteria (patient name, study ID etc.), within hard disk’s or CD’s folders
- File searching by tag’s existence and/or tag’s value, within hard disk’s or CD’s folders
- External DICOM dictionary support
- Image orientation (flip, rotate)
- Image and canvas resizing
- Image processing filters (blur, sharpening, convolution masks, min mask, max mask, median mask etc.)
- Subtraction filter for DSA
- Video (wmv) creation with or without annotations
- Batch convert to image formats (JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, etc.)
- Batch anonymizing, with ability of burned-in annotations removal
- Export DICOM Headers to text files
- Orthogonal Multi-planar Reconstruction (MPR)
- Easy to use with native Windows “look and feel”
- Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/ and Vista compatible
System Requirements for Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12 Free Download
Before you install Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (most updated versions only)
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_Sante_DICOM_Viewer_Pro_12.rar
- Download File Size: 126 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Application version updated: Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12.2.6
How to Install Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- If needed password is always igetintopc.com
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble, please get help from our contact us page.
Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of Sante DICOM Viewer Pro 12 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.