Opera 80 Offline Installer Download
Opera 80 Offline Installer Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Opera 80 Offline Installer Download for supported version of Windows.
Opera 80 Offline Installer Download Overview
The most full-featured Internet power tool on the market, Opera includes tabbed browsing, pop-up blocking, integrated searches and advanced functions like Opera’s groundbreaking e-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. And because we know that our users have different needs, you can customize the look and content of your Opera browser with a few clicks of the mouse. You can also download Mozilla Firefox 93 Offline Installer.
The Opera Web browser offers several new features for functionality, security, usability, customization, searching, saving, taking shortcuts and accessing Web content. Whether you’re going to work, working from home, developing Web sites, or just looking for a quick, solid browser that can help you quickly access the Internet, Opera delivers a superior Web experience for every aspect of your online life, with lots of tech tools for power users. You can also download Google Chrome 94 Offline Installer.
Features of Opera 80 Offline Installer Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Opera 80 Offline Installer Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Now you have a new way to access your favorite Web sites. Just open a new tab to get your Speed Dial. It’s easy to populate and addictive to use.
- Want to view a site in a different way or deny certain cookies? Want to block pop-ups on certain sites only? Right click and select “Edit site preferences”.
- It is easy to have many tabs open at once in Opera. But exactly which tab had that video you wanted? Hover your mouse on any tab to see a thumbnail preview.
- Opera’s advanced fraud protection protects you against web sites that try to steal your personal information.
Add your favorite search engines
- Right-click on the site’s search field and select “Create search” from the menu.
- Small Web applications (multimedia, newsfeeds, games and more) that make your desktop experience more fun. Use the Widgets menu to discover new widgets and access your favorites.
- View download progress and access all your downloads from one simple transfer manager window.
- The password manager remembers your usernames and passwords so you will not have to.
- Opera supports mouse gestures, allowing you to perform certain movements with the mouse to access commonly used features.
- Notes can be kept in conjunction with a Web site you want to refer to later, or remind you of any particular information you may like to review again.
- Keyboard shortcuts like mouse gestures make your browsing faster and more efficient. Read more about all the keyboard shortcuts in Opera.
- Surf the Web easier and faster by opening multiple Web pages within the same application window
- Search Google, eBay, Amazon and more with our integrated search field. You can also search directly in the address field using keywords
- Fast Forward will detect the most likely “next page” link and greatly simplify navigation in multi-page documents such as search results and image galleries.
- The voice feature allows you to control Opera’s interface by talking and to have documents read aloud. Voice is currently offered in English
- The F11 key toggles Opera’s projection mode, using the whole screen for browsing and, if a projection style sheet is present, displays ‘slides’ suitable for presentation.
- Opera supports kiosk mode a lock-down mode in which the browser can be used for unattended computers in public places.
- Our built-in POP/IMAP E-mail client is a combined e-mail program, news reader, mailing list organizer and RSS/Atom newsfeed reader.
- We take pride in supporting all major Web standards currently in use, including CSS 2.1, XHTML 1.1, HTML 4.01, WML 2.0, ECMAScript, DOM 2 and SVG 1.1 basic
System Requirements for Opera 80 Offline Installer Download
Before you install Opera 80 Offline Installer Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
Opera 80 Offline Installer Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Opera 80 Offline Installer
- Download File Name:
- Download File Size: 71 MB. 78 MB (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install Opera 80 Offline Installer
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.
Opera 80 Offline Installer Download
Click on below button to start Opera 80 Offline Installer Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of Opera 80 Offline Installer Download for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.