OkMap Desktop 14 Free Download
OkMap Desktop 14 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of OkMap Desktop 14 Free Download for supported version of Windows.
OkMap Desktop 14 Free Download Overview
OkMap is an interactive software which allows you to work on your computer screen with web maps or digital maps that you have either bought or scanned. OkMap can also import vectorial data from the most common formats and DEM data relevant to height information. Through these maps, you can organize your paths by creating waypoints, routes and tracks on your computer monitor, and upload this data to your GPS. OkMap sets automatically altitude data and estimates travel times. Furthermore OkMap provides you also with autorouting and geocoding functions. You can also download GEOSLOPE GeoStudio 2018.
Data collected by your GPS can be downloaded on your computer, stored and displayed on the maps. They can also be used to create different types of statistics. By connecting a GPS to your laptop, you can plot your position on maps in real-time. If you are connected to the network you can constantly send your position to a remote computer, or receive the position of your companions on your computer and display the related tracks on maps in real time. OkMap can also interface Google Maps and Google Earth. With Google Maps you can view maps and data of your interest. With Google Earth you can view your paths and your maps in 3D also. You can also download Babylon Pro NG 11.
Features of OkMap Desktop 14 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of OkMap Desktop 14 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Display web maps for more than 40 servers
- Ability to add new custom web map servers
- Calibration / display raster maps (over 30 image formats) (video)
- Display vectorial maps
- Display hybrid maps (raster + vectorial data)
- Ability to open multiple maps simultaneously
- 10 cartographic projections of the most used
- Representation of coordinates in: degrees, degrees-minutes, degrees-minutes-seconds, UTM, ECEF, Georef, US National Grid, British Grid (Ordnance Survey National Grid), Irish Grid, metric coordinates with custom projections
- Database with over 3200 predefined projections by geographic area
- Database with over 750 datum
- Viewing 3D raster maps on Google Earth (for supported image formats)
- Night vision
- Full screen map view
- Map add-ons management (icons, comments)
- Vectorial data management (point, multipoint, line, polygon)
- GPX data management (waypoints, tracks, routes)
- Files manager
- Selecting multiple objects with the mouse
- Context menu (right mouse)
- Auto-info function
- Zoom, autofit, zoom on selected objects functions
- Moving map function in 3 modes
- Docking forms
- Customizing toolbar
- Showing yes / no toolbar
- Showing yes / no statusbar
- Check new releases at startup
System Requirements for OkMap Desktop 14 Free Download
Before you install OkMap Desktop 14 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows XP or superior (64-bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Processor 1 GHz
- 1 GB RAM minimum (recommended 2 GB)
OkMap Desktop 14 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: OkMap Desktop 14 Free Download
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_OkMap_Desktop_14.0.0_x64.rar
- Download File Size: 69 MB.
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
- Developers: OkMap
How to Install OkMap Desktop 14 Free Download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
OkMap Desktop 14 Free Download
Click on below button to start OkMap Desktop 14 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for OkMap Desktop 14. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.