HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64 Free Download
HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64 Free Download for 64 Bit and 32 bit version of windows.
HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64 Overview
The HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64 Free Download application was developed to be a powerful tool that runs silently in the background recording what users do on the internet and offline. Every website visited, program started, chat message sent and received, keystrokes typed…etc will be recorded in addition to activity based screen shots displayed in gallery view for quickly flipping through many shots and full view for focusing on specific shots. You can also download Folder Guard 18.
HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64 Free Download can also show warnings to users when blocking an activity and can send you notifications by Email when blocking. Plus individual programs usage time limiting and internet usage time limiting. HomeGuard is virtually impossible to tamper with, it is unclosable and uninstallable unless the administrative password (provided during installation) is used. You also may like to download Windows Firewall Control 5.
Features of HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64
- With HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64 Free Download Record all keystrokes typed along with the program used and window title.
- Take screenshots at predefined intervals and times of day and days of week. By default it will take screenshots every 10 minutes every day but can be set to take shots as often as every 2 seconds. It can so take shots when a website is visited, a keyword is found, a chat message or Email is sent or received, a program is tarted, a file is printed or blocked events only.
- Use the default list of keywords or add your own keywords, HomeGuard will record and/or block any internet traffic in which these keywords appear, be it Websites, Chat messages or Email. Keyword filtering cannot be circumvented through the use of proxy servers, all traffic is examined regardless of ports or destination, all while keeping the use of CPU and memory to a minimum through the use of advanced search and identification algorithms, thus adding very little to no overhead to computer and internet speed.
- Block access to websites in a predefined ‘black’ list. Or allow access only to sites in a ‘white’ list, blocking all other sites. Recorded details include time spent on each site and which program was used to visit the site. As in keyword filtering above, the use of proxy servers to defeat blocking is useless here.
- View and/or block keywords searched for in search engines. Currently supports Google search, Yahoo and Bing (MSN).
- Record full text of chat messages (Currently supported are Yahoo and MSN/Windows Live messengers) and Email (pop3/smtp). Or (optionally) block all Chat and Email traffic.
- Set the time of day and/or days of week at which the computer and internet can be used. Time limitations cannot be circumvented by changing system time, by default time changing is blocked for all users and you can define a list of users to allow to change time.
- Set the time at which each program can be used and for how long. Or completely block certain programs. This feature is designed with excessive/addictive gaming in mind. Blocking can’t be circumvented by renaming the program, once a program is added to a blocking list its signature is computed and saved and it will be recognized no matter where it is on the hard disk or what its name is.
- Record total running time of programs and actual time spent on each program, how many words and characters typed and how many times the mouse was clicked in each program, total bytes sent and received by each program and more.
- This feature is rather radical but can prove useful…Blocks internet content by its type, for example you can bock all online video and flash other web page elements will still show (unless they were of blocked types too) but all videos will be blank. Use the built in list of types (includes: exe files, scripts, videos.) or add a custom (MIME) type.
- For advanced users, allows monitoring and blocking of individual internet connections by port and IP addresses. Can be used to block certain internet protocols (e.g. Peer to peer file sharing.) Will also attempt to detect protocol type of the connection and will show detailed statistics of the connection’s duration and bandwidth used.
- Monitor printed files and/or block printing altogether.
- Monitor and optionally block usage removable devices like USB thumb drives, external hard disks…etc
- Choose which users to monitor and at what times.
- By default records older than 30 days will be deleted auto. You can change this as needed or start a clean up at anytime.
HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64
- Setup File Name:
- Size: 7MB x32, 8MB x64
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64) 32 Bit (x32)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 01 July 2018
- Developers: net
System Requirements for HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64
- OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32 bit or 64 bit)
- CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
- RAM: 512 MB or more (1024MB Recommended)
- Resolution: 1024×768 display or above
- Hard Disk Space: 1G and above free space
- Others: Apple Device Driver & iTunes pre-installed
How to Install HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64 Free Download
Click on below button to start HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for HomeGuard Pro 5.2.1 x86 x64. This would be compatible with 32bit and 64bit windows.