Helixoft VSdocman 9 for VS2010 2019 Free Download
Helixoft VSdocman 9 for VS2010 – 2019 Free Download includes all the necessary files to run perfectly on your system, uploaded program contains all latest and updated files, it is full offline or standalone version of Helixoft VSdocman 9 for VS2010 – 2019 free download for compatible versions of Windows, download link at the end of the post.
Helixoft VSdocman 9 for VS2010 – 2019 Free Download Overview
VSdocman a .NET documentation compiler – is directly integrated in Visual Studio so it will assist you with complete process of creating a documentation. This includes intelligent semi-automatic commenting of your code elements, creating additional topics (non-API reference) and generating and deploying the documentation. Based on your settings, VSdocman scans a VS project or a solution, and then it generates the final documentation. You can also download Red Gate SmartAssembly 7.
It automatically reads namespaces, types and their members. Summary, remarks, parameter descriptions and other content are extracted from XML documentation comments in your code (those that start with /// or ”’). The tool will boost your productivity no matter whether you create a class library, a component, a control, an application, a web site (ASP .NET) or any other C#/VB project type. You can also download MathWorks MATLAB R2019a .
Features of Helixoft VSdocman 9 for VS2010 – 2019 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Helixoft VSdocman 9 for VS2010 – 2019 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- NEW: Added support for Visual Studio 2019.
- NEW: Added new html_msdn2019 output format. It has modern look and frameless layout.
- NEW: It’s possible to use HTML code directly in XML doc comments. You can use any HTML tag, such. These elements, that are unknown to VSdocman as XML doc elements, will be passed to HTML-based output (HTML, CHM, MS Help Viewer). In other outputs, such as Docx, these unknown tags will be stripped and only their content will be displayed as a plain text. Note that the HTML tags cannot be edited in the WYSIWYG comment editor, you need to insert them manually in the source comment. But the editor will display them and it will not remove them once they are present.
- NEW: VSdocman has a new menu. It’s a top level menu in VS 2017 and lower. In VS 2019, the menu is under EXTENSIONS top menu. Previously, there was only a menu entry under TOOLS menu. Now you can also directly compile your documentation or edit comments, if possible.
- NEW: You can customize your HTML-based output (HTML, CHM, MS Help Viewer) more easily, without the need of modifying the output templates. Just put a file named “vsdocman_overrides.css” in your External files folder and VSdocman will automatically link it to all HTML pages. You can define your own styles or override the existing ones in that CSS file. For more details see the manual in “Using VSdocman > Tips & Tricks > Customizing HTML Output” topic.
- CHANGE: Removed support for VS 2012. Only VS 2019, 2017, 2015 and 2013 are supported now.
- CHANGE: Greatly improved the launch speed of the comment editor and partially also of the main VSdocman window, when they are opened for large solutions and projects.
- FIX: If a source code file is read only (e.g. in a run mode), it’s no longer possible to open the comment editor. If a modeless comment editor is already open, it’s not possible to make any changes in it. This is to prevent from losing your changes that couldn’t be written back to the file.
- FIX: When an XML comment was missing at a method with parameters or at a property, it was not automatically extracted from an implemented interface. Only VSdocman 8.5 and 8.6 were affected.
- FIX: Compilation from command line with VSdocmanCmdLine.exe sometimes failed for .NET Standard and .NET Core projects. No topics were generated in the documentation.
- FIX: Inserting an XML comment with the comment editor or from the “Add XML comment” menu has triggered reformatting of the commented code element, even if the auto-formatting was turned off in the VS options.
- FIX: In Docx and PDF outputs, if the “Constants and enumerations value display” option was set to “No value”, the values were still displayed for enum items that had no explicit value set.
- FIX: An error occurred when processing a class diagram in some rare cases.
System Requirements for Helixoft VSdocman 9 for VS2010 – 2019 Free Download
Before you install Helixoft VSdocman 9 for VS2010 – 2019 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Pentium 4 Processor or higher.
Helixoft VSdocman 9 for VS2010 – 2019 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Helixoft VSdocman 9 for VS2010 – 2019 Free Download
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_VSdocman_9.zip
- Download File Size: 4 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install Helixoft VSdocman 9 for VS2010 – 2019 Free Download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
Helixoft VSdocman 9 for VS2010 – 2019 Free Download
Click on below button to start Helixoft VSdocman 9 for VS2010 – 2019 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of Helixoft VSdocman 9 for VS2010 – 2019 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.