Global Mapper Pro 24 Free Download
Global Mapper Pro 24 Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Global Mapper Pro 24 Free Download for latest version of Windows.
Global Mapper Pro 24 Free Download Overview
Global Mapper Pro is a comprehensive and easy to use GIS application that provides an extensive collection of tools for data creation, editing, advanced 2D and 3D analysis, scripting methods for workflow automation, and expansive file format support. Incorporating all of the point cloud processing functionality previously available in the now-retired Lidar Module, Global Mapper Pro provides users with numerous new and enhanced data processing and analysis tools. The following features are available in Global Mapper Pro only, and the comparison chart below shows the features and tools available in the Pro and Standard versions of the software. You can also download SimpleMind Pro 2.
The creation of 3D point cloud and mesh data from a drone or UAV-collected images is made easy with the Pixels to Points tool in Global Mapper Pro. With the addition of the Pixels-to-Points Wizard, users are able to choose from a variety of project types to refine process settings based on the desired output. Using the structure from motion process with opportunities to add ground control points for positional accuracy, this tool generates a 3D point cloud, orthoimage, and mesh from a set of drone-collected images. You can also download OkMap Desktop 17.
Features of Global Mapper Pro 24 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Global Mapper Pro 24 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Support for importing and exporting 300+ file formats
- Access to online data sources for streaming imagery, basemaps, terrain, and vector data
- Vector drawing, editing, analysis, and spatial operations
- Attribute editing, joining, calculation, graphing, and querying
- Thematic and choropleth mapping
- Map design and pre-print layout
- Lidar display, filtering, and manual editing
- Terrain creation and modification
- Terrain analysis, including contour generation, line of sight, viewshed, watershed, and flood simulation
- Volume calculation, pile volume estimation, cut and fill analysis, and change detection
- Immersive 3D visualization, 3D data creation and editing, fly through recording, and layer animation
- Image rectification
- Image blending, feathering, cropping, and pan sharpening
- Image and raster reclassification
- Raster calculation Including NDVI, NDWI, NBR, and custom formulas
- Address geocoding
- Batch file conversion and workflow automation with Global Mapper scripts
- Integration with Global Mapper Mobile app
- GPS support for tracking and data collection
- Image blending, feathering, histogram matching, cropping and pan sharpening
- Terrain painting
- Breakline calculation
- Advanced querying, editing, segmenting, and filtering of lidar and 3D point clouds
- Automatic classification of point cloud data including ground, vegetation, buildings, power lines, and poles
- Vector feature extraction from classified point cloud data
- Lidar noise identification and removal
- Variography and Kriging
- Point cloud thinning and vertical and horizontal rectification of point cloud data
- Automatic alignment of overlapping point clouds
- Visual analysis of point cloud data, including by local density, height above ground, intensity, and classification
- Point cloud profiling
- Pixels to Points® – Drone/UAV imagery processing to create 3D point clouds, orthoimage, and 3D model
- Advanced automated vectorization of imagery and terrain
- Support for RTK devices and display of satellite constellation
- Built-in editor for Global Mapper scripts
- Support for Python scripting
- Script Builder tool to record actions in Global Mapper Script
- Streamlined mobile data merging
System Requirements for Global Mapper Pro 24 Free Download
Before you install Global Mapper Pro 24 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (most updated versions only)
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
Global Mapper Pro 24 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Global Mapper Pro 24
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_Global_Mapper_Pro_24_x64.rar
- Download File Size: 453 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
How to Install Global Mapper Pro 24
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- If needed password is always igetintopc.com
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble, please get help from our contact us page.
Global Mapper Pro 24 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading Global Mapper Pro 24. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of Global Mapper Pro 24 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.