FBackup 9 Free Download
FBackup 9 new and updated version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of FBackup 9 Free Download for compatible version of Windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problem.
FBackup 9 Free Download Overview
FBackup has a simple interface and guides you through the process of defining a backup job using a friendly wizard that asks Where do you want to store the backup (the destination). Once a backup job is defined, you can run it manually by pressing the Backup button (or F6), or if you add a scheduler, it will run automatically. You can also download Zero Assumption Recovery 10.
FBackup can easily back up sources from local drives (including USB connected drives) or online locations (Dropbox/Google Drive) to destinations such as USB/Firewire connected devices, mapped network locations or in the cloud (Dropbox/Google Drive). It creates either standard zip files (when using “full backup”), or exact copies of the original sources without any compression (using “mirror backup”). You can also download EaseUS Todo Backup 13 Technician.
Features of FBackup 9 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of FBackup 9 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
Exact copies of files
- If you don’t want to have the files stored in one zip file, FBackup can make exact copies of the backup sources using “mirror backup”. Since FBackup will also back up empty folders, you can use this backup type to create in the destination a “mirror” copy of the original files. It also includes a Fast Mirror option that will copy only new and modified files.
Protection against ransomware
- Ransomware are some of the most aggressive crypto-viruses and FBackup protects your data against those. With FBackup you can create backups of your important data and store those online to Google Drive or Dropbox. This way, even if your data gets encrypted by ransomware viruses, you’ll still have uninfected copies stored online.
Easy to use
- The main functions of a backup program are backing up and restoring. These are very easy to run with FBackup by using the included backup wizard. Just start the wizard, select What, Where, How and When to run the backup and you’re all set. For restoring you just need to open the restore wizard and you’ll be asked where you want the restore data to be saved (original location, different one, …).
Run actions before/after backup
- For each backup job, you can define an action to execute before or after the backup. For example, you can select “Clear backup” before the backup runs, so that all the previous backed up files will be cleared before loading the new ones. As an after-backup action, you can set it to stand by, log off, hibernate or even shut down the computer once the backup has successfully finished.
- FBackup automatically checks for updates weekly, so you’ll know when a new version is released. The option to check for updates can be disabled, but we recommend that it is enabled so that FBackup will be up-to-date.
Multiple backup destinations
- By default, your backups will be stored on the local Windows partition. To be sure you have a secure backup, we highly recommend you to store the backups on other destinations supported by FBackup. It supports external drives such as USB/Firewire, mapped network drives, CD/DVD/BluRay and online destinations (Google Drive and Dropbox). This way, if your computer suffers a hardware failure, you’ll have your data safe on an external location.
Backups in the cloud
- With FBackup you can back-up your files and folders in the Cloud to your existing Google Drive or Dropbox account. Simply connect your account with FBackup and you’ll be able to use it as a Cloud destination. This lets you combine the best of both worlds, your favorite free backup program with world-renowed free cloud storage.
- You can load plugins for backing up or restoring specific program settings or other custom data (like game saves, email data, etc.). Once loaded in FBackup, these plugins will list the sources needed to be backed up for that particular program in “Predefined Backups.”
Backup open files
- If a file is in use by another program at the time of the backup, FBackup will still be able to back up that file, because it uses the Volume Shadow Service that Windows provides. So, as long as you’re using Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2019/2016/2012/2008/2003 (32/64-bit), FBackup will back up those open files. As an example, you will be able to back up your Outlook emails and settings without closing the program first.
- Starting with FBackup v9, it is now possible to use as sources files/folders from online locations. You can add sources from Dropbox or Google Drive and have those backed up to a different destination. This way you can have a back-up of your online files as well. It is a great way to protect your cloud files, for instance backing-up your Dropbox files to Google Drive (or vice-versa).
Backup & restore wizards
- FBackup includes a step-by-step wizard with instructions to create a new backup job by selecting Where, What, How and When to backup. It also includes a wizard for restoring files. You can quickly restore the latest version of a file/folder as well as restoring versions of files backed up at a specific date.
Backup catalog file
- FBackup stores a summary snapshot of the file and folder information into a backup catalog file (“.fkc”) each time a backup runs. This catalog is stored in a different file than the backup itself and is used to keep track of backed up data. The advantage of using a catalog is faster backup execution and no 3rd party interference.
System Requirements for FBackup 9 Free Download
Before you install FBackup 9 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
FBackup 9 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: FBackup 9
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_FBackup_9.rar
- Download File Size: 95 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Application version updated: FBackup 9.7.624 Multilingual
How to Install FBackup 9
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- If needed password is always igetintopc.com
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.
FBackup 9 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading FBackup 9. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of FBackup 9 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.