Extensis GeoExpress Unlimited 10 Free Download
Extensis GeoExpress Unlimited 10 Free Download new and updated version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Extensis GeoExpress Unlimited 10 Free Download for compatible version of Windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problem.
Extensis GeoExpress Unlimited 10 Free Download Overview
The massive, high-definition imagery used throughout the geospatial industry provides invaluable insights, but huge file sizes can make sharing, viewing, and manipulating this data extremely challenging. GeoExpress enables geospatial professionals to compress imagery to our proprietary, industry-standard MrSID format. You can also download OkMap Desktop 13.
This format supports lossless and visually lossless compression, enabling users to shrink file sizes without sacrificing image quality. GeoExpress also provides editing capabilities for geospatial imagery compression, so that you can provide improved visual data for analysis. It includes standard imagery editing functionality such as cropping and color balancing, while also enabling you to reproject, mosaic, and more. You can also download Simcore Processing Modflow X 10.
Features of Extensis GeoExpress Unlimited 10 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Extensis GeoExpress Unlimited 10 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Crop, color balance, reproject, and more
- Combine multiple images into seamless mosaic datasets
- Create custom image tiles
- Create MrSID files using your existing GIS imagery and data
- Export only selected sections of imagery you want, at the exact size and resolution you need
Raster Image Support
- Supports raster compression to multiple formats, such as the industry-standard MrSID image compression format, the ISO-standard JPEG 2000 format, and the government-standard NITF format.
LiDAR Image Support
- Enables LiDAR data compression to MrSID and LAZ formats. Allows you to reduce the size of your point cloud data by 75% or more, while retaining the precision and accuracy of your raw data.
- Optimized to create MrSID files, a powerful wavelet-based image format, which is supported in nearly all GIS applications. Built-in pyramids mean MrSID files load almost instantly in most applications.
- Specify a compression ratio or use lossless compression. For raster images, you can also specify a target file size, set per-band compression ratios, or use quantization for floating point images.
- Patented algorithm allows you to compress your geospatial data for true pixel-by-pixel fidelity.
- Create smooth mosaic datasets using intuitive tools. Your mosaic tiles become a seamless single image for use in any application, which remains snappy and responsive.
Color Balance Across Images
- Automatically adjust brightness, contrast, and gamma, or use manual controls to fine tune adjustments.
Crop and Export Images
- Edit your images to the exact size and resolution you need. Extract a specific scene from an image, create customized image tiles, or crop images to match a shape file. Select from preset export options for web and print or create your own.
Customize Multispectral Imagery
- Copy your image bands exactly, change their order, or set different compression ratios for each band. MrSID Generation 4 (MG4) image files support up to 255 image bands.
System Requirements for Extensis GeoExpress Unlimited 10 Free Download
Before you install Extensis GeoExpress Unlimited 10 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.
Extensis GeoExpress Unlimited 10 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Extensis GeoExpress Unlimited 10
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_Extensis_GeoExpress_Unlimited_10_x64.zip
- Download File Size: 212 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
How to Install Extensis GeoExpress Unlimited 10
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.
Extensis GeoExpress Unlimited 10 Free Download
Click on below button to start Extensis GeoExpress Unlimited 10 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of Extensis GeoExpress Unlimited 10 Free Download for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.