Download Windows 8.1 ISO October 2018
Download Windows 8.1 ISO October 2018 new and updated version for your compatible systems. It is full offline installer standalone bootable ISO of Windows 8.1 ISO October 2018 for compatible hardware. Windows ISO was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
Download Windows 8.1 ISO October 2018 Overview
Windows 8.1 is designed primarily as an operating system for client devices. This chapter covers getting started with Windows 8.1 and the fundamental tasks you need for Windows 8.1 administration. There have been many different versions of Windows over the years, including Windows 7 (released in 2009), Windows Vista (2006), and Windows XP (2001). While previous versions of Windows mainly ran on desktop and laptop computers, Windows 8 is also designed to run on tablets. Because of this, the interface has been simplified so it will work with touchscreens. You can also download Windows 7-8.1-10 Pro x86 x64 October 2018 Single ISO.
Also, it is important to note that just about every configuration option in the Windows operating system can be controlled through Group Policy. Rather than add caveats to every discussion that feature A or B can be configured only if allowed in Group Policy, I’m going to assume that you understand the global impact of Group Policy on system configuration and management. I’m also going to assume that you are familiar with the command line and Windows PowerShell. This will allow me to focus on essential tasks for administration. You can also download Windows 10 Pro RS5 with Office 2019 October 2018.
Features of Download Windows 8.1 ISO October 2018
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Download Windows 8.1 ISO October 2018 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- NET Framework 3.5 already installed
- NET Framework 4.7.2 already installed
- Important & Security Only Updates – Till October 2018
- Windows Defender Updates
- Language: English US
Editions Included in these ISO Images
- Windows 8.1 Home
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise
Do NOT chose STD (standard version) while installation if you want it auto activated.
- (Use attached Rufus USB-tool to make UEFI-bootable)
- install.wim compressed to recovery format (install.esd)
- Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 8.1 (Microsoft DaRT)
How to do it?
- Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus (click to download) or burn to DVD at slow speed.
System Requirements for Download Windows 8.1 ISO October 2018
Before you install Download Windows 8.1 ISO October 2018 you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Intel® Celeron® Processor 847, 1.10 GHz or faster
- A minimum of 512 MB, 2 GB is recommended (amount depends on the language version you are using.)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; extra free space is required during installation. You cannot install on removable flash storage devices.
- 1366 x 768 with 10 inches or larger device
- This application is designed to work offline, It’s possible to download and launch Google Play* Store apps within the application; a high-speed Internet connection is recommended for this feature.
Download Windows 8.1 ISO October 2018 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Download Windows 8.1 ISO October 2018
- Setup File Name: _igetintopc.com_Windows_8.1_X86_ISO.iso, _igetintopc.com_Windows_8.1_X64_October_2018.zip
- Download Size: 2.87 GB, 3.9 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Developers: Microsoft
How to Install Download Windows 8.1 ISO October 2018
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
Download Windows 8.1 ISO October 2018
Click on below button to start Download Windows 8.1 ISO October 2018. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Windows 8.1 October 2018 ISO. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.