Agisoft Metashape Professional 2 Free Download
Agisoft Metashape Professional 2 new and updated version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Agisoft Metashape Professional 2 Free Download for compatible version of Windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problem.
Agisoft Metashape Professional 2 Free Download Overview
Photogrammetric triangulation Processing of various types of imagery: aerial (nadir, oblique), close-range, satellite. Auto calibration: frame (incl. fisheye), spherical & cylindrical cameras. Multi-camera projects support. Scanned images with fiducial marks support. Dense point cloud: editing and classification Elaborate model editing for accurate results. Automatic multi-class points classification to customize further reconstruction. Import/export to benefit from classical point data processing workflow. Digital elevation model: DSM/DTM generation and editing Digital surface and/or digital terrain model depending on the project. Georeferencing based on EXIF meta data/flight log, GCPs data. You can also download Tape Label Studio Enterprise 2023.
EPSG registry coordinate systems support: WGS84, UTM, etc. Configurable vertical datums based on the geoid undulation grids. DEM editing: breaklines drawing, fill tools. Georeferenced orthomosaic generation Georeferenced orthomosaic: most-GIS-compatible GeoTIFF format; KML files to be located on Google Earth. Export in blocks for huge projects. Color correction for homogeneous texture. Inbuilt ghosting filter to combat artifacts due to moving objects. Custom planar and cylindrical projection options for close range projects. You can also download Serif Affinity Designer 2.
Features of Agisoft Metashape Professional 2 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Agisoft Metashape Professional 2 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- LiDAR data support
- Aerial LiDAR point attributes support.
- External registration support for laser scans.
- Marker-based alignment of laser scans.
- Laser scans visualization in Model view.
- Ground points classification adapted for LiDAR data.
- Ground control points / scale bar support
- GCPs import for georeferencing and control over the accuracy of the results.
- Coded/non-coded targets auto-detection for fast GCPs input.
- Scale bar tool to set reference distance without implementation of positioning equipment.
- Measurements: distances, areas, volumes
- Inbuilt tools to measure distances, areas and volumes.
- To perform more sophisticated metric analysis the products of photogrammetric processing can be smoothly transferred to external tools thanks to a variety of export formats.
- Professional 3D monitors and 3D controllers support for accurate and convenient stereoscopic vectorization of features and measurement purposes.
- Various scenes: archaeological sites, artifacts, buildings, interiors, people, etc.
- Direct upload to various online resources and export to many popular formats.
- Photorealistic textures: HDR and multifile support (incl. UDIM layout).
- Hierarchical tiled model generation
- City scale modeling preserving the original image resolution for texturing.
- 4D modeling for dynamic scenes
- Multi camera rig data processing for creative projects in cinematographic art, game industry, etc.
- Basis for numerous visual effects with 3D models reconstructed in time sequence.
- 3D reconstruction for data captured from the same camera position — camera station, provided that at least 2 camera stations are present
- 360° panorama stitching for one camera station data.
- Multispectral imagery processing
- RGB/NIR/thermal/multispectral imagery processing.
- Fast reconstruction based on preferable channel.
- Multichannel orthomosaic generation and user-defined vegetation indices (e.g. NDVI) calculation and export.
- Automatic powerlines detection
- Straightforward and time-efficient for large-scale projects since requires only aligned images as the input.
- Results export in a form of a 3D polyline model for every wire.
- Robust results thanks to catenary curve fitting algorithm.
- Satellite imagery processing
- Common processing workflow for panchromatic and multispectral satellite images is supported, provided that sufficiently accurate RPC data is available for each image.
System Requirements for Agisoft Metashape Professional 2 Free Download
Before you install Agisoft Metashape Professional 2 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (most updated versions only)
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
Agisoft Metashape Professional 2 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Agisoft Metashape Professional 2
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_Agisoft_Metashape_Professional_2_x64.rar
- Download File Size: 178 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
- Application version updated: Agisoft Metashape Professional 18.104.22.16843 Multilingual x64
How to Install Agisoft Metashape Professional 2
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- If needed password is always igetintopc.com
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble, please get help from our contact us page.
Agisoft Metashape Professional 2 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading Agisoft Metashape Professional 2. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of Agisoft Metashape Professional 2 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.